Join now

Seeking for an Internship in Nordrhein Westfalen (Duesseldorf)

Interesting in the Business Marketing field, I'm looking for an Internship in Nordrhein Westfalen in Marketing, Business Development, Project Management.

Indeed, my interest in business bring me to study a Master degree in a prestigious Business and Management School belonging to the ESC network in France. Also, I did one year of study in UK and one year in India in order to improve my english skills and my cultural sensitivity.

Enthusiastic about new technologies and computer science, I'm also creator and manager of an online shop website. I have skills in SEO, languages like .Html and .Php, Microsoft Office (Excel / Macros, Word, Access), SPSS and Photoshop.

Moreover, I have two years of successful professional experiences which has shown my capabilities to transform knowledge into effective business accomplishment. I am organized and serious, I do everything I can to succeed in all my missions and I like to have responsibilities.

I'm available now for an internship from 3 to 12 months. Germany is my favourite destination.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further information.