Swedish Marketing Manager (Duesseldorf)
Would you like to work in the international department a German leading e-commerce company operating worldwide? A company which is invested in by the German Tengelmann Group, one of the leading investment companies in Europe?
Baby-Markt.de GmbH has experienced a fast growth since it started in Protected content baby products online, offering over 40.000 various products. For the past few years the company has rapidly expanded on an international level.
We are now looking to expand our Swedish team and continue the success of our shopping portal Protected content . Therefore we are searching for a:
Online Marketing Manager Sweden (m/f)
• Analyzing and monitoring our performances and working on optimization of existing Marketing campaigns and of course implementing new campaigns
• Creating and managing new campaigns for our AdWords Search, Google Display Network and Facebook ads
• Creating and presenting reports covering campaign performances and analysis
• Supporting country manager with pricing strategy and optimizing of performance within Price comparison sites.
• Participating in brainstorm and deep-dive sessions to strategically develop the paid search marketing activities in Sweden
• Assisting the Country Manager with various marketing related projects in line with the strategy plan (e.g. affiliate / bloggers).
What we expect from you
• Minimum 2 years of professional work experience within online marketing
• Strong affinity for the e-commerce sector and online marketing, specifically SEA, SEO and Affiliate Marketing.
• Good understanding of key online marketing tools including Google Analytics and Adwords
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills, organized and detail-oriented working manner
• Communicative and team-oriented personality
• Knowledge of the Swedish online market landscape
• Completed degree in business, marketing or related field of study
• A strong drive to reach performance targets
• Native Swedish speaker, fluent English, German or other Scandinavian language is a plus
What we offer:
• A committed, successful and international working environment within one of Germany’s leading e-commerce companies
• A friendly and close working team
• An exciting and challenging job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
• Opportunity to work independently and gain lots of insight into the field of e-commerce
• Continuous training possibilities and room for further personal development
• The possibility to choose between our offices near Düsseldorf.
Are you up for the challenge?
Does this job sound like the perfect match for you? Great, then please send your motivation letter and CV together with your salary expectation to:
Herrn Alexander van Stijn
eMail: Protected content
We look forward to receiving your application!