Join now

Telecommunication (Duesseldorf)

Hello everybody!

I don’t know if someone already brought this subject up, but I’d like to share my experience with you.

As my family & friends are spread all over the globe, I decided to use the VOIP service for making free calls. The good thing about it, is that you have the option of doing it using your PC or through a VOIP Telephone.

It is really easy (believe me!), specially if you buy a VOIP telephone because you don’t need to have your PC on. I am currently using Protected content , which allows you to make calls from the website directly. You enter your phone n°, then the one you’d like to call and voila! Your telephone rings and the communication starts! No delays, no weird noises (and when you use the website, you don’t need a special telephone at all!).

Nonoh has free rates for almost all landlines WW. Ergo, you can use the service beyond the 3 months for free and then pay very little money for a min. until your credit runs out.

You can also download an application for your smartphone or Iphone, which is just great! You only need to register all the phone n° where the outcoming calls are made, when you sign up.

The company behind “Nonoh” is a German one. This means that after you purchase your credit, you will receive an invoice from them. All legal.

There are many companies that offer the same product, so look for the ones that best suit you! I commented on Nonoh, because I have been using the service for 2 years now.

If you have any questions, pls. do not hesitate to ask!
Viele Grüße,