Join now

Do you travel for work? (Edinburgh)

Views

Hi all,

I hope you don't mind me posting this, but I am looking for a bit of help from people who travel with work, or if you know anyone who travels for work, to pass this on.

I am a Chartered Psychologist, recently taking the jump and setting up a new company helping business travellers manage the stresses and strains of life, whether that is health, well-being, work issues, personal life, recovery from the trip, juggling everything.

I've worked in this area for years developing some expertise, but am wanting to check that I really understand what business travellers need and want, plus how best to help them.

If any of you have a spare 5 minutes, would you please complete this online survey (yes, I know another one...) and there is a FREE gift at the end (it's really good actually... trust me on that one!). Or, if you know anyone who travels, please forward the link on. Go to: Protected content

Any questions or thoughts, please get in touch via my website Protected content and I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much.. Lucy

Edinburgh Forum

Our Global Partners