Join now

Invitation to a performance (Edinburgh)

Hello! This is Aga from Gdańsk, Poland.

I am here for one week of Edinburgh Fringe Festival with a beautiful one-woman theater performance "Katie's Tales". the piece is in English, with some Polish traditional songs as part of the storytelling.

Below you can find some further details.
I can offer discounted or free tickets if any of you is interested to come. I would be especially curious to see some Polish folks come:) but people of all nations will enjoy the play.

Send me a note if you would like to come.

Have a nice day,

Aga

Katie's life unfolds during savage times. Her beloved had to leave after the last catastrophe, but he promised to return.

Standing at the crossroads of past and future, armed with her desire, she weaves moving evocations of imbricated pasts and deeply wished-for futures.

„ Kazimierska transforms her solo performance into a fascinating dialogue with her Foremothers.” –– Prof. Dariusz Kosiński, Jagiellonian University, Kraków

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
NEXT APPOINTMENT: 🌟 Edinburgh Fringe Festival in August !🌟
Dates: 22nd-24th, 26th-27th August
Time: 16: Protected content
Location: Greenside @ Riddle’s Court, Thistle Theatre, Protected content , Edinburgh
Tickets are available at Protected content .
With and by Agnieszka Kazimierska
Directed by Mario Biagini
Performance produced by Fondazione Teatro della Toscana/Workcenter of Jerzy Grotowski and Thomas Richards

Edinburgh Forum

Our Global Partners