Skyscanner is looking for someone who speaks pt-BR (Edinburgh)
We are looking for someone who speaks Brazilian Portuguese or someone from Portugal with a closer understanding of the Brazilian market to assist across a variety of channels.
Market Development Assistant, Brazil – Temp , 3 month contract
Are you a team player with exceptional organisation and communication skills? Do you have a keen interest in the travel industry and an understanding for the Brazilian market?
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident marketing enthusiast to thrive in a fast paced environment by joining a world leading online travel business. As a rapidly growing company, Skyscanner will offer you an exciting role, in a hardworking, fast paced yet fun working environment at an exciting time in our development. You will have the chance to make significant contribution to the direction and development of our business.
We are looking for a Market Development Assistant for Brazil to join the team and work across a range of established marketing channels. A flexible and adaptable approach is essential. You need to be highly organised, energetic, enthusiastic, fast-working and able to multi-task!
You will be responsible for:
• Localising the Skyscanner website in Brazil using our CMS
• Working with the Search team to improve the search positions for the Brazilian market
• Support user acquisition across the following marketing channels: Search, PPC, PR, Social Media and Email.
• External relationship building and identifying opportunities with potential partners
• Support the wider marketing plan and product roadmap in Social Media and SEO
• Coordinating freelancers and creating content strategies for the website, newsletter and social media channels.
• Analysing Skyscanner traffic in the Brazilian market
• Respond to customer queries via social channels
• Assist and establish new strategic relationships with high quality sites and maintaining the current partnerships with Twitter, Facebook and Google
To apply, you will:
• Have a deep cultural understanding and be fluent in Brazilian Portuguese
• Self-motivated and able to assist in other areas of the Marketing Department when needed
• Quick learner with passion for social and digital technology
• Capable of working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
• Have practical internet experience e.g. you may write blogs
• Comprehension of recent algorithm changes
• Have an understanding of online marketing techniques: methodology and practice would be an advantage
• Experience using Facebook, Twitter, Google and YouTube’s commercial applications
• Have a pragmatic attitude with a high level of commitment and follow-through
Interested? Please submit your CV along with the following supporting information:
Tell us about
- 5 potential partners that you would suggest we should build relationships with
- Your estimated salary expectations and notice period
- Please also confirm your eligibility to work in the UK