Join now

Moving to Edmonton - Dutch Business Professional

Views

My name is Martijn van Elk and I am a Dutch business professional currently in a Senior Program Manager position. I am looking for a new exciting challenge in Edmonton, Alberta. My family and I have decided to go on an international journey to Alberta, wishing to give ourselves and our daughter a new inspiring chapter to our lives. I had the pleasure of visiting Edmonton in November of Protected content the visit absolutely confirmed our desire to move and live there. I am pursuing opportunities in Edmonton where I can add value through my various educations, my international business experience and my creative and analytic mind.

I am looking for any leads, information and connections that may help me land a job and of course the required work permit. I have taken a lot of steps in the visa application process (education validation, IELTS test etc), but need an offer of employment. So any experiences from other expats are more than welcome! I love to be part of the Edmontonian community with my family and start contributing!

So, in short: any information is welcome! I hope to come to Edmonton again soon, maybe April or May.

kind regards,
Martijn

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Edmonton Forum