Join now

Moving to Edmonton - Dutch Business Professional

My name is Martijn van Elk and I am a Dutch business professional currently in a Senior Program Manager position. I am looking for a new exciting challenge in Edmonton, Alberta. My family and I have decided to go on an international journey to Alberta, wishing to give ourselves and our daughter a new inspiring chapter to our lives. I had the pleasure of visiting Edmonton in November of Protected content the visit absolutely confirmed our desire to move and live there. I am pursuing opportunities in Edmonton where I can add value through my various educations, my international business experience and my creative and analytic mind.

I am looking for any leads, information and connections that may help me land a job and of course the required work permit. I have taken a lot of steps in the visa application process (education validation, IELTS test etc), but need an offer of employment. So any experiences from other expats are more than welcome! I love to be part of the Edmontonian community with my family and start contributing!

So, in short: any information is welcome! I hope to come to Edmonton again soon, maybe April or May.

kind regards,