Join now

4,500 expats expected on Sunday (Eindhoven)

On Sunday, 7 October at the Beurs van Berlage in Amsterdam, Expatica will host its ninth annual “i am not a tourist” Expat Fair. This one-day event is the largest fair of its kind and has become an institution for internationals in the Netherlands.

The “i am not a tourist” Expat Fair Protected content be aimed squarely at internationals that have been in the Netherlands for years, as well as recent arrivals. It offers a compelling mix of expat-focused service providers, entertainment, social groups, overseas associations, networking opportunities, information, and the opportunity to mix with thousands of other internationals – all in one place.

For those that are still finding their feet, over 65 companies will be available to offer advice in housing, employment, relocation, taxes, and banking. In addition, approximately 10 educational institutions, including schools and universities will be present.

In terms of entertainment, “i am not a tourist” will feature a performance Katty Heath (up-and-coming star of a major Netherlands television talent show), announcing the winner of our Cute Kids for Bakfiets Competition, and live readings from the finalists of the “i am not a tourist” Blog Competition.

We hope to see you there! Protected content

Eindhoven Forum

Our Global Partners