Join now

I'm looking for a job like a cook assistant (Eindhoven)

My name is Mario Apruzzi, born in Ostuni (IT) March 10, Protected content , I’m interested in an employment in a company

I’m in possess of a diploma in hotel management school at the Hotel and Catering school Sandro Pertini, Brindisi, IT) and various certificates covered the restaurants and languages, including German and English. (Cambridge Inglese Entry Level Certificate in ESOL International).

Among the certificates covered the catering I can demonstrate that I have done an internship on a cruise ship of 4 weeks, (PON SOS Stage Employment and development) and that I hold the certificate chefs on board .

In the last two years I have worked for two summers on the Camping Norcenni Girasole Club in Figline Valdarno (Florence, IT) .The first year as an assistant cook in take-away restaurant company and the second year I was called as first charge of the kitchen fast food.

I was in charge of preparing traditional lasagna and pesto, roast chickens, salads, sandwiches and burgers, fried vegetables, croquettes, fried potatoes, bruschetta and possible lines for the pizzeria. I was in close contact with fryers, plates slicers and machinery for the preparation of the working lines. I have taken care especially on the cleanliness of the place of work and the speed of food preparation. At the end of every day we had to clean the kitchen completely. At the end of the season I got gratifications from my head to the will to work and the work done.

I think I am a sociable, dynamic and above all with the desire to work and of course to learn. Currently I’m looking for a new professional opportunity that will allow me to fully exploit my skills and my creativity.

I would be very interested in working in your business and show all my ability and desire to work.