Join now

Italian graduated girl looking for a business job (Eindhoven)

Hello,

I am a 26 Italian girl with a Master's degree in International Business Management (final score of 110/ Protected content for a job in the Limburg/Noord Brabant areas, where I lived for some months last year and which I loved.

I attended a language high school where I studied English, French and German (I have some language proficiency certificates such as FCE, Trinity, DELF B1, Goethe Zertifikat B1) and I have been studying Spanish at university for 6 months, too. Besides I am Italian mothertongue.

I also achieved the ECDL IT proficiency certificate.

I am hard-working, willing and fast to learn and very enthusiastic. I am precise, result-oriented and focused on details, with a good aesthetic sense. I have good relational skills which allow me to build positive relationships with people in the teamworking but in the meanwhile I am proactive and able to work alone effectively.

I love facing always new challenges and I would like to grow both professionally and personally. Also a traineeship would be appreciated.

If anyone could help me or give me some advice to find a job, it would be great. Do you think it is feasible?

Thanks to everyone in advance :)

Eindhoven Forum