Job in Dortmund: Administrator (Essen)
TynTec is an enterprise quality SMS operator, supplying innovative mobile messaging and mobile data service products to enterprises and network operators. With an established customer base in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, TynTec is an international company with offices in the UK and Germany. TynTec is rapidly growing with a team devoted to providing the best products to the company’s business customers.
- Based in Dortmund-
The constantly growing customer base of TynTec also demands constant growth in the worldwide network and systems. High performance storage systems and databases must be evaluated, configured, deployed and maintained. Surveillance for this array of systems has to be insured and all possible failure scenarios of hard- and software have to be evaluated and cared for.
• A computer science/studies university degree
• At least Protected content work experience during/after studies as administrator
• Knowledge of the following technologies: Shell programming, Java, Outstanding Linux
• High patience and tolerance levels
• Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
• High analytical and problem solving skills
• A professional, international and exciting environment with high growth rates
• A competitive salary and an attractive performance-based incentive
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Distinctive teamspirit
Please send your CV by email to:
Sabine Delorme - Protected content