* Exclusive event for InterNations
* International DJ to rock the dance floor
* Every guest will receive welcome canapés snacks from the hotel brand
* Special fancy decoration and special drinks (Veuve Coquelicot brand)
* Lottery to win a dinner for 2 at the restaurant in the Jumeirah hotel
* Photo session booth
- For this event, no gala dinner is planned but you can order from the selection of finger food offered by the hotel restaurant.
- Dress code: Halloween costume if possible
- Neighboring public valet parking garage available
Beverage price special InterNations (prices higher usually at this 5 stars hotel)
Non-Alcoholic drinks: 4,50€ per bottle 0,2l
Water, sparkling / natural € 9,50 per bottle 0,75l
Coffee and tea € 3,50 per cup
Wine: €12 per glass 0,2 l
Wine from €32, per bottle
Long drinks from €10,00 per glass
Champagne 16€ per glass from € 110 per bottle
Beer: 5,50 per bottle.
Suat Güler & Arif Sertdere will be our professional photographer for the night! Check out Suat's works on Facebook "Suat Güler Happy Events Photography"!
*After many requests, we booked the famous DJ who played at Westin Grand after work parties!! Our DJ of the evening Andreas F. Japing: http://finest-dj.de
Professional DJ since 1996, Andreas Japing is known for his performances in clubs, corporate events, he moves between musical styles and has a good feeling for the audience preferences!
Among modern international radio charts, he will play a wide range of international songs to rock the dance floor and invite everyone to dance!*
**If you want to give a hand with the registration procedures on the event day and be part of the organizational team, please email Laura Mass. You will be rewarded with 2 months of Albatross Membership and drinks on the event day for your support.**
Enjoy the international experience!