Ristorante Il Palazzo offers authentic Italian cuisine in a refined yet cosy ambience where you can eat the best fish in town or the amazing homemade pasta flambeed in the parmasan form.
Mario D'Innocenzo, the very lovely chef and owner of the restaurant, prepared a very generous special offer for us on both drinks and food.
- A glass of red or white wine for 85 CZK (Corvo di Sicilia from the Salaparuta cellar).
- A large beer for 50 CZK (Staropramen 11).
- Homemade tagliolini with sausage, truffle and cream flambeed in the parmasan form for 149 CZK.
- Rigatoncini with smoked salmon for 139 CZK.
- Risotto with crispy vegetable and saffron for 135 CZK (vegetarian and gluten free option).
We have the whole restaurant downstairs for us so take the stairs on the left once you enter the palace. The courtyard will also be available for us.
Looking forward to seeing you and your international colleagues and friends so that we can all enjoy this Italian feast together!