… yes, it's a bit frightening to think that the year is almost over. It flew by so quickly that it feels like there wasn't enough time to get everything done.
But there's still enough time to squeeze in those last-minute to-dos to end with a more fulfilling year. Without doubt, everyone needs on their list things like:
- To meet people from all over the world;
- To attend a party;
- To have a fun & great time;
- To meet new friends;
- To visit a new place;
- To improve your French;
- To try Charcuterie platters.
Yes! You can ACCOMPLISH it all! In one day! All you need is just to come along to the pre-Christmas InterNations get-together at the Underground Black Market – participation is legal.
Here are some rules, though:
- NO black money on the premises UNLESS a bartender agreed to accept your Mickey Mouse money;
- NO goods distribution UNLESS you are 18yo and older;
- NO noncompliant behaviour UNLESS it makes everyone laugh.
BLACK ATTIRE is encouraged.
Let’s get the new year off to a great start together. Personally, I am very excited about what’s coming up for me.
I look forward to seeing you all.
Yours in black,
P.S. Almost forgot… Add to your to-do list ‘TO BUY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS’ as it is Black Friday on 25th November with a magic word ‘Sale’ flashing from all over the world. You can BUY it all! In one day!