In the spirit of Christmas, we are asking attendees to bring something for the less fortunate. The Volunteer Activity Group will be going to Barangay Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City, who was hit by a recent fire last November 13th. Around 1,000 families were affected and they’ve lost everything. The details are here: http://www.internations.org/activit …. Feel free to join us also in that activity.
Your donations don’t have to be expensive. Everything counts. All of them will go to our Volunteer Activity Group, who will visit the affected area after the event. The details of these trips will be published soon.
Some items you might want to bring in are:
(1) School/Art Materials: pad paper, notebook, pencils, crayons
(2) Toiletries: soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, razor
(3) Food: canned goods (vegetables, soup, fruit, beans, tuna fish), UHT fresh (whole milk), fruit juices, noodles, rice, cooking oil
(4) Clothes: any item of clothing, in decent condition. Please wash and fold it properly.
(5) Household items: rice cooker, blankets, bed sheets, pillows
(6) Toys: stuffed toys (not too big in size – please wash if it is pre-owned), toy cars
* Please NO cash donations, toy guns or weapons that incite violence, condiments, sugary drinks, perishable items, candies, chocolates, snack/junk food, used underwear and used socks. Thank you.
It is our sincere hope you will truly feel the Holiday Spirit and give generously. One or two items are fine but feel free to give more if you are willing. You can keep your donations handy in size so that transportation and distribution would be easier. Give your donations to the Volunteer Group table beside the reception area once you register. If you want to join the donation/gift giving, feel free to coordinate with the Volunteer Group consuls who will be present at the event.
Attendees will get a welcome drink (German lager, cocktail, or soft drink), some finger food (pretzels, canapes, skewers, sausages) and some wonderful prizes courtesy of Brotzeit. Aside from that, we will be having a mini-Christkindlmarkt (German Christmas market). For Southeast Asian Football fans, we will be showing the ASEAN Cup semi-final match during the event.
Brotzeit Bier Bar & Restaurant is located at GF6 Retail Arcade, One Bonifacio High Street Park, Shangri-La at the Fort, 5th Ave., Bonifacio Global City.
Kindly confirm your presence by clicking the Accept Invitation button. Feel free to bring your international friends, but please invite them to sign up to InterNations first!
See you there!