The venue of this month is "Maestri di fabbrica" - http://www.maestridifabbrica.it - a prestigious and gorgeous place: inside a historical palace, finely decorated with original frescoes, it has a well supplied cellar, with good wines we can taste.
It also is a shop full of beautiful items, perfect for your Christmas gifts.
The fee gives you a first drink and access to a buffet that includes:
- 3 different types of homemade croutons
- small sandwiches
- rolls stuffed with cold cuts
- coccoli (fried dough balls)
- micro pizzas
- cous-cous with vegetables
- rice salad
- 1 pasta dish
- 1 risotto dish
- 1 meat second dish
- 1 vegetarian second dish
Don't forget to sign up for the event!
The guest list will be closed around 16:00 on the day of the event so don't forget to sign up for the event!
- any member who does not register for the event has to pay the "Not signed up for event" fee. This is 20 euros, and like you, we love it when our Albatross members enter for a discounted fee;
- welcome desk closes at 21:30, so please arrive until then.
If you would like to volunteer as part of the InterNations welcome desk, please contact me.
As always, do not hesitate to invite other global minds.
I look forward to seeing many familiar and new faces at the event!