InterNations Houston Post Labor Day Fever
• 1 Free welcome drink (wine or beer) for all attendees (must be over 21) ✔
• Light appetizers (first come first served) ✔
• A great evening with more than 250 InterNations friends from all over the world ✔
• Fancy personalized name tags with your country's flag on them (You must register before 12:00 p.m. on 7 September) ✔
• Parking subject to availability ✔ (see below)
Albatross Members pay a small fee online and therefore enjoy free entrance to the monthly get-togethers. Well worth it if you join us regularly!
Basic Members pay a $15 and Albatross only $5 entrance fee (CASH ONLY) at the door.
Please don’t forget to register for this event by clicking the “Accept Invitation” button to have your fancy color printed badge with your country's flag! Please feel free to bring your international friends and encourage them to visit our website and become an InterNations member just like you!
Global Minds- InterNations Spirit – United We Stand!
For many guests, it will be their very first InterNations event! Many people attend these events on their own to meet great people like yourself! Let’s all give the newcomers a warm InterNations welcome! Go ahead and introduce yourself and your friends to them! Share the spirit of our connecting global minds! As always this event will be photographed and we post the pictures on the InterNations website for all members to re-live the moment!
We look forward to seeing everyone on Thursday 7 September!!!