Official Event: Kiaora FREE Live Band and FREE Snooker!
Kiaora is a casual bar with New Zealand and Australian style, famous for the happy hour, great to mingle and get to know new people in a relaxed atmosphere.
This night we have an live band so we can dance to have fun! The event starts earlier so you can chat and make friends without loud music. Our exclusive top floor also has a snooker table, good to break the ice! Ask the Ambassadors for a free coin!
Please check out this information:
- InterNations members will only be allowed to purchase drinks and food on the top floor. There will be NO access to the top floor without our wristband that you will get once you arrive.
- InterNations takes 24 hours to approve membership so please, invite your friends as soon as possible so they can register and get their discount.
- ID is mandatory to get in, and names are not transferable. If you invite a friend, your invitation only is NOT a confirmation, he or she still has to RSVP at this page and click the accept invitations button.
- Avoid people waiting for you in vain, avoid food/drink spoil and waste. Help us to have a good relatioship with places that host us. You need to click on "attend" to have your name at the guest list but if you give up you have to "cancel attendence" at the same place.
- If you are a member or not entrance fee for people that don"t confirm is R$50 cash only. Sorry, we do not negotiate at the door and we are acting according to InterNations police. Thanks for your collaboration!
- DISCLAIMER: Official Events coast R$10 to R$15 in São Paulo and it is used to cover for the welcome drink. Kiora event is an exception to the rule and in October we will also have another free event as exception. We are charging less than usual in many communities, that charges 3x more than us. We understand the frustration of some members as well we understand the frustration of some places that host us with our free events so we are trying to balance this by charging the smallest fee that we can. Our apologizes and if you can't understand this explanation and still need to express your feelings we ask you to do it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org so ambassadors can have fun during the night that they plan.
Are you ready to meet us all? I hope to see you there!