InterNations' 10th Birthday
Dallas InterNations celebration will be at the GeniusDen (https://geniusden.com/), Dallas' finest office space, offering networking events and educational opportunities to help Dallas startup founders grow their businesses.
As always, remember the event is cash only and please read the event waiver at the bottom of the webpage before accepting the invitation.
A lot has happened in InterNations globally in the last 10 years. Read about it here (https://www.internations.org/about- …). Some global highlights:
- Activity Groups were introduced back in 2012, giving members the opportunity to organize their own, small get-togethers based on common interests.
- At the end of 2012, InterNations had 770,000 registered members globally. The number of InterNations Official Event & Activity attendees globally in 2012 was 495,000
- By 2014, InterNations had 1.5 million registered members globally. The number of InterNations Official Event & Activity attendees globally in 2014 was 900,000
- By 2016, over 50,000 events and activities globally, with over 1.5 million attendees globally for the year.
Equally exciting is how we have grown in InterNations Dallas. Here is a summary of key milestones and accomplishments:
- The 1st InterNations event in Dallas was held on September 16, 2008, and had 13 attendees. The largest event we have held was on July 24, 2014, and had 312 attendees.
- Dallas introduced a second event (Neighborhood Event) every month on January 15, 2015.
- Dallas introduced a third event (Newcomers Event for only new members within 4 months of joining) every month on August 16, 2016.
- In 2013 there were 9 activity groups in Dallas and averaged around 4 activities per month. Most recently in 2017, Dallas has 18 activity groups in total and between 25 - 30 activities a month.
“In its peer group of InterNations communities (between 16 – 25 activity groups), Dallas is by far the most active community in the US for its size!” -
InterNations HQ in Munich.
Currently, there are 31 Consuls and around 450 signups to groups on a monthly basis. The Arts & Culture Group often has the highest amount of sign-ups, along with Professional Networking.
The most active groups (the highest level of activities) on average, are Global Education, Changemakers/Volunteer, Science & Technology, Active Lifestyle, but of course, this entirely depends on the month.
Let’s get together and celebrate the 10th Anniversary and break our attendance record of 312!
All members receive a token for a free drink with an entrance of $5 for Albatros, $15 for Basic members and $18 for Guests.
CASH ONLY PLEASE!
Your token for your first drink will provide you 1 complimentary drink. You must be 21 years of age or older to receive any alcoholic beverage. All personal purchases during the course of the evening will have a 20% gratuity automatically added.
Parking is free.
*Neighborhood Event: occurs in areas outside Dallas/Addison and usually take us to Plano, Frisco, Richardson, Irving and other cities in the DFW Metroplex.
**Metro Event: occurs in the main Dallas/Addison corridor.
We look forward to seeing you there!