Hogmanay 'Snowball' Ceilidh at the Assembly Rooms!
Join us for an amazing night at the Assembly Rooms, the Scottish capital's biggest indoor Hogmanay event will be back for a 6th sell-out year on December 31st 2018! Once again at the city's most prestigious venue, the magnificent ballrooms and drawing rooms of the Assembly Rooms... a historic, beautiful and very central setting.
It's a night -and a venue - for glamour and kilts! We've top live ceilidh bands in each ballroom, one of which becomes a glitzy club later on in the night. Pop out to see the midnight fireworks and then return to the warmth and party celebrations!
It's at the most prestigious venue, the glittering and gorgeous, twin-ballroom Assembly Rooms on George Street. To the unrivalled and convenient setting, we will add even more enhancements to the Snow Ball atmosphere and service so successful last Hogmanay.
The party continues... Head along to Shanghai nightclub under Le Monde Hotel on Georgie Street for the after party until 5am. Free entry and subject to availability on the night.
You’ll love the choices!
This is the unbeatable package of Hogmanay's best night out in the Scottish capital city:
You can look forward to...
· A glittering, historic, very central venue
· A safe, happy, secure atmosphere
· Kilts, lovely gowns and even tiaras
· Not one - but two glorious ballrooms
· In one, a full-night traditional ceilidh
· In the other, a contemporary ceilidh......morphing into a sultry nightclub later!
· Pop out to watch the fireworks
· Three full bars, plus other facilities
· Free after-party at Shanghai Nightclub under Le Monde Hotel (Subject to availability)