InterNations Summer Breeze @ Frank's Smokehouse
- The owner will be present to greet the guests
- The official event will start at 18:00
- Free welcome drink for those arriving before 20:00
- Frank's specialty fish/meat/veggie smoked surprise will be served together with your welcome drink.
- Free special homemade snacks- toasts with smoked fish, meat and vegetarian specialties will be served from 21:00-22:00
- Exclusive area for InterNations members only outside and inside
- Dress code: come as you are
Frank, the owner, is famous for his smoked fish and meat specialties worldwide. He is happy to share his passion with us. The principle of handcrafted quality food is simple: a beautiful piece of meat or fish plus salt, wood, fire, and patience. Here they smoke everything, from Wild Alaska salmon, grain fed pork, mackerel, trout, organic chickens and turkeys, wild boar, to cheeses and much more. Traditional, sustainable and delicious. They use honest and natural ingredients produced without hormones, antibiotics or other kinds of manipulation.
***InterNations Frank's Special smoked deal:
Smoked Fish Board: € 20
Smoked Meat Board: € 16
Smoked Cheese Board: € 11
*All boards include ONE glass of house wine/tap beer/soda
***Please note: InterNations is CASH ONLY at the welcome desk, correct change is appreciated.***
Albatross Member: FREE
Basic Member: €10
Not signed up for the event: €15
If you are NOT signed up for the event, even if you are Albatross, Basic or Consul, the fee is €15.-
How to get there:
Bus: line 22 (stop: Wittenburgergracht or Oostenburgergracht, 2 min walk)
Tram: nr. 7 (stop: 1eCoehoornstraat, 5 min walk)
Parking is usually very easy to find and FREE starting 21:00
Are you NEW? Is this your first event? Coming alone? No worries,
our team will be happy to introduce you!
Don't miss this unique opportunity to taste Frank's smoked specialties while you are meeting fellow InterNations' Members. We encourage you to bring your friends, for a cozy evening in this truly special venue but please invite them to sign up for InterNations first.
Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday, 25 August!