September Official Event: InterNations turns 11!
Then, at the end, we will blow out 11 candles! The event will occur in a reserved room at our full disposal, with easy access to the public street to enjoy the perfect whether of the season! So, catch the opportunity to tell your adventures while the past holidays and your expectations for the future to your old and new friends, enjoy a drink and share an evening socializing with the InterNations members in the last event of this summer!
ABOUT THE LOCATION
“The Osteria delle Brache is located few steps from the Basilica of Santa Croce, in the heart of Florence. The structure has a welcoming atmosphere, furnished with simple elegance and embellished by a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.” (translated from the website).
For info and details:
- Website: http://osteriadellebrache.thefork.r …
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Osteriadel …
ENTRANCE AND MENU
A special menu is offered by the Birthday occasion, prepared by the professional chef of Osteria delle Brache, typically composed by:
- Affettati misti con formaggi e mostarde
- Tranci form Osteria delle Brache Atelier, ex. veggie di sole verdure e ai formaggi pere miele e noci
- Penne vegetariane al brandy
- Pappa al pomodoro
- Cous cous di pollo e piselli
- Tortino di spinaci e ricotta
- Arista al forno con rucola
- Red wine, white wine, prosecco and alcohol free drinks
- Birthday cake with 11 candles!
This event is open to non-members, Basic Members and Albatross Members. For more information on memberships and trying out the free trial, please click here: https://www.internations.org/suppor …
According to the 2018 InterNations Headquarter instructions, an additional special offer is dedicated to the volunteers interested to provide help to the Welcome Desk. Open to Basics & Albatross, it consists of a free month of Albatross Membership and a free entrance at the event. Further the economic benefit, the experience is an opportunity to “touch with hands” the InterNations organization activities. Whoever is interested is invited to contact the organizer through private message.
- Any member who does not register for the event has to pay the "Not signed up for event" fee. This is 22 euros, and like you, we love it when our Albatross and Basic members enter for a discounted fee
- The Basic members who subscribes an Albatross Membership for one month free trial period can attend the event at 12 euro instead of 20
- Welcome desk closes at 21.00, so please arrive until then
- The nearest parking is in the Lungarno della Zecca Vecchia, 10 min by walking
- For any clarification, information or details, the organizer Giampiero Erre is at your full disposal.
Looking forward to meet all of you, thank you and best regards!