InterNations 11th Anniversary Event - Wear WHITE
Please read the event waiver at the bottom of the sign-up page before accepting the invitation. As always, remember that the entrance fee for the event is CASH only and please don't forget to TIP the staff, both for your token and paid drinks.
Tucked away in Las Colinas, Dallas’ premier resort has something to offer for everyone. From getting pampered in the renowned spas, to playing golf in a famous course, to enjoying recreational sports, to dining at the restaurants, to experiencing the highly recognized hospitality the resort has to offer. We will be in the PAVILION, which is an amazing standalone space with an open patio to enjoy. See attached picture of sitemap and key areas circled in red for your convenience.
Specially for our event, the Four Season Resort has offered InterNations event attendees the following:
- Discounted self-parking of $6. Don’t forget to validate your parking pass when you check-in at the event. Parking is available in an open private area facing the main lobby entrance and underground, if no parking is available on the open area. Valet parking is at the normal hotel rates.
- 20% discount on their best available rate on their two most popular rooms: the Tower room and the Villa room. Special Rates based on availability at the time of booking. Guests are able to reserve guest rooms through their in house reservations team which can be reached by calling 972-717-2499 and reference you will be attending the InterNations event. Tower Room - $332 + $29 Resort Fee, Villa Room - $356 + $29 Resort Fee.
All official attendees receive a token for a complementary beverage:
CASH ONLY PLEASE!
Your token for your first drink will provide you with a choice of red/white house wine and domestic beers. You must be 21 years of age or older to receive any alcoholic beverage.
1) As always, please remember the event is CASH only for event entrance. All other personal purchases at the venue can be done using a credit card. Also, please read the event waiver at the bottom of the webpage before accepting the invitation.
2) All of us enjoy good service and personal attention. If you like your service during the event, please do not forget to tip your server accordingly.
3) Please cancel you sign-up if something has come up and you cannot attend. It helps the organizers with their planning and commit count to the venue
*Neighborhood Event: occurs in areas outside Dallas/Addison and usually take us to Plano, Frisco, Richardson, Irving, Southlake, Fort Worth and other cities in the DFW Metroplex.
** Metro Event: occurs in the main Dallas/Addison corridor.
We look forward to seeing you there!