A Special Place For A Special Expat Event @ Santo Grao Bistro
We are excited to invite you to our September Event! We have chosen one of the best-known bistros in town. Santo Grao in Itaim is famous for its casual and elegant atmosphere and for being the perfect place for gatherings.
We have the upper floor exclusive for InterNations as well as the gorgeous terrace. It is a lovely double space that is open to the ground floor with its hanging chandeliers and high ceiling.
The terrace overlooks the garden in the front yard and is just awesome! The private bar will also be ours! Santo Grao Itaim is also well known for its wide-ranging food & beverage menu.
So come and join us to meet people from all over the world and most importantly to have a good time!
Must Read About This Event:
1. Only Cash accepted for entrance fee. (change not available)
2. ID is mandatory at the entrance
3. Please feel free to invite your expat friends, but make sure to have them subscribe on the InterNations website first. It may take up to 24 hours for a new member to be approved.
4. Please don’t sign up unless you are planning to attend. It helps us organize better.
5. For any question or clarification please don't hesitate to send us a message! We will be happy to help.
6. A valet parking is available for those who wish for 25 R$