InterNations LIS/CSC Fusion Event: All hands on deck!
Check-in will be done from 18h to 19h on the roof of Lisbon Art Center and Studios (Edifício LACS, 4th floor), right next to the boat (same address: Cais Rocha Conde de Óbidos). As most people may come straight from work, this gives whoever wants to come early the chance to have a coffee or snack and sit down before going to the actual event!
THE BOAT WILL LEAVE AROUND 19:20!
Prepare for a great afterwork sunset experience on the Tagus River and meet the founder and co-CEO Malte Zeeck!
Hosted on a big caravel 'Principe Perfeito' that has been purposely rebuilt, it features several decks that comfortably accommodates around 200 guests. Better than any rooftop or sunset party, you will enjoy the magnificent views of the 7 hills of Lisbon and the south bank, Belém, Terreiro do Paço, Santa Apolónia, Cais do Sodré, Ribeira das Naus and many more sites, while cruising the calm waters of Lisbon.
We have negotiated a 27% discount (!!!) on the regular price charged by the boat company for Albatross members to enjoy; Basic members pay the regular price.
The boat ticket includes 1 welcome drink, 1 long drink, 4 hours on the boat (sailing), a beautiful city sightseeing and of course the possibility to enjoy a privileged sunset.
(+ optional) For those who do not have work at 8:00 the next day, the ticket also includes free entrance to one of the best nightclubs in Lisbon: K Urban Beach.
Simple snacks and additional drinks are available for purchase on board:
* Water and sodas: 2€
* Beers: 3€
* Cocktails: 5€
* Premium cocktails: 9€
* Hotdogs/Gourmet Burgers/Steaks (incl. vegetarian option): 4€
- Pls. do not be late, as the boat may leave around 19:20 without you!
- Especially for this event, it is important to have a close to exact number of participants. Should plans change and you can no longer attend, pls. do take a second to 'Cancel' on the event's page.
- The departure point, Cais Rocha Conde de Óbidos, is between Alcantara-Mar and Santos train stations. Trams 15E, 18E and buses 728, 732, 760 stop at 'Cais da Rocha'. Ample parking nearby is available as well.
- Pls. note this is the fusion LIS/CSC event in party style. For the traditional networking event, pls. see the end of Oct.