October Expat Event In Style At Bardega
You are invited to a great experience in one of the best wine houses in town! Voted as the best wine bar in Sao Paulo, Bardega welcomes us with its impressive walk-in bar, where you can discover a feast of 96 different kinds of white, red and rosé wines.
Once you have picked your wine, you can try a single, double or triple dose in a self-service relaxed style. All other beverages are certainly available as well, ranging from beers to sparkling wines and others.
Their cuisine is excellent, the food menu has a large variety of snacks and international dishes at very good prices.
The event area at the back of the venue will be all for us, it's a large and comfortable zone, but also very elegant and super well decorated.
So join us on this lovely experience and meet other fellow expats coming from more than 30 different countries.
1. Only Cash accepted for entrance fee. (change not available)
2. ID is mandatory at the entrance.
3. Please feel free to invite your expat friends, but make sure to have them subscribe at InterNations website first. It may take up to 24 hours for a new member to be approved.
4. Please don’t sign up unless you are planning to attend. It helps us organize better.
5. For any question or clarification please don't hesitate to send us a message! We will be happy to help.
6. Valet parking available for those who wish.