Welcome Newcomers to InterNations Hamburg @ Christiansen's
You are invited to come and meet other newbies at the Bar Christiansen's!
We want to learn to say "Hello" in many different languages. Just come over and teach us :)
If you are new in town or just new to InterNations and/or if this is the first time you attend an InterNations' event, don’t be shy, because you won't be the only one :)
This event is specially organized for you!
To make the first step even easier, we've established the Newcomers' Event series. Contrary to normal events, this event is exclusively for newcomers. This way it is easier to get in touch and to get a taste of the real InterNations spirit in small groups.
This will be a lovely evening to chat away over drinks and share experiences from your life in Hamburg. You'll have plenty of time to get to know each other and learn more about what InterNations is all about! This is a great opportunity to meet global minds, mingle, network and make new friends.
Feel free to bring your friends and colleagues, but invite them to sign up to InterNations first. THE MORE THE MERRIER :)
Our venue, Bar Christiansen's, is located in St Pauli. You can easily get there by public transportation:
- 1 min walk from Bus Station Pepermölenbek (bus 111);
- 8 min walk from S-Bahn Station Reeperbahn (S1, S2, S3);
- Go up to Reeperbahn with S-Bahn S1, S2, or S3
- Exit the underground and head towards the bus station S Reeperbahn (Line 111)
- Take the bus 111 in direction Altona
- Exit one bus stop after at Pepermölenbek
We can't wait to meet you!
See you there,