InterNations Lisbon: Love, Peace & Music
The hippie culture started in the United States in the late 60’s then dwindled to the mid 70’s. It originated as a youth movement of the anti-war, resistance towards the nuclear weapons and the government but it quickly spread around the world as a subculture. It became a revolution in fashion, music, art, and lifestyle.
On the 28th of November, we will reminisce and celebrate the hippie culture. If you're feeling nostalgic and would like to relive the hippie days or if you're just like us and missed out on the free-spirited era, come on over and join the fun. Dress in your most fun & colorful outfit, grow out your beards or just be there and embrace your inner hippie.
Ferroviário is a terrace located near Santa Apolónia station overlooking the Tejo River. It has a covered rooftop that secures you from any potential rain or cold. It has a cozy and rustic atmosphere where you can enjoy great company, drinks, music, and view.
Check out their
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Ferroviariob …
- Less than 10 minutes walk from Santa Apolónia station.
- If you’re thinking of driving, parking around the venue is available.
Things to Prepare Before the Event
- Confirm your attendance by clicking the “Accept” or "Attend" button and feel free to bring people with you but remember to have them sign up first!
- Cash, please. We will only accept cash at the event.
- If it’s your first time at our events, look for the entrance desk. We will check you in and get you started to a fun night.
~Groovy, see you there!