InterNations Last Expat Event Of The Year @ Tantra
Whether you would like to put on the chef’s hat and cook your own dish on the large pan or whether you would prefer to socialize with other expats on a carefully prepared cocktail, is completely up to you.
We will also celebrate with a chocolate cake courtesy of InterNations for the whole attendance and with a red fruit vodka & parfait amour liqueur shot, specially prepared by Eric Thomas the renowned chef and founder of the venue.
It will be an unforgettable last event, certainly not to be missed. So let’s celebrate it in style together!
1. Only Cash accepted for entrance fee. (change not available)
2. ID is mandatory at the entrance.
3. Please feel free to invite your expat friends, but make sure to have them subscribe at InterNations website first. It may take up to 24 hours for a new member to be approved.
4. Please don’t sign up unless you are planning to attend. It helps us organize better.
5. For any question or clarification please don't hesitate to send us a message! We will be happy to help.
6. Valet parking available for those who wish.