InterNations November 2018 Official Event
ENTRANCE AND MENU
A special menu typically composed by:
- Red wine, white wine, prosecco and alcohol free drinks
- appetizers: crostini funghi e stracchino, cotto e stracchino, coi fegatini. Prosciutto del casentino, mortadella igp, salame toscano, pizze vario genere, cous cous, insalata di Farro
- 3 first courses
- vegetables: Melanzane, peperoni, zucchine fresche grigliate e altre verdure congelate
This event is open to non-members, Basic Members and Albatross Members. For more information on memberships and trying out the free trial, please click here: https://www.internations.org/suppor …
According to the 2018 InterNations Headquarter instructions, an additional special offer is dedicated to the volunteers interested to provide help to the Welcome Desk. Open to Basics & Albatross, it consists of a free month of Albatross Membership and a free entrance at the event. Further the economic benefit, the experience is an opportunity to “touch with hands” the InterNations organization activities. Whoever is interested is invited to contact the organizer through private message.
- Any member who does not register for the event has to pay the "Not signed up for event" fee. This is 22 €, and like you, we love it when our Albatross and Basic members enter for a discounted fee
- The Basic members who subscribes an Albatross Membership for one month free trial period can attend the event at 12 € instead of 20 €
- Welcome desk closes at 21.00, but you can still receive the drink card by asking to the Ambassador
- For any clarification, information or details, the organizer Massimo is at your full disposal.
Looking forward to meet all of you, thank you and best regards!