Luxury New Year's Party 2019 @ Grand Hotel Marriott Rooftop
Tickets will be available from one of the ambassadors at the Marriott Hotel at the following times:
Friday December 28 12.00 to 19.00*
Saturday December 29 12.00 to 18.00*
Sunday December 30 12.00 to 18.00
At the event - if you don't have the chance to buy tickets before the event, you will be able to buy them on the night from the hotel reception, either by credit card, or in cash. All tickets bought on the night will be €100 each.
*Discounted tickets for Albatross members
This New Year's Eve, join us for an exclusive InterNations evening at a luxury rooftop venue on the beautiful Via Veneto. The evening will include an amazing seated buffet dinner with live music, a DJ and a magical midnight toast on the terrace as we watch the fireworks together across the Eternal City.
- Marinated anchovies
- Smoked salmon with guacamole
- Panko-crusted crispy shrimps with sweet and sour pepper sauce
- Seafood salad
- Savory cream puffs with cold cuts,cheese, vegetables, salmon, tuna
- Salty calzoncini with ham and cheese
- Cheese: walnut caciotta, truffle caciotta , pistachio caciotta, grape marc caciotta, buffalo mozzarella Ⓥ
- Cold cuts: raw ham, pork loin, corallina salami, speck
- Fried snacks: croquette, Roman rice balls, fried mozzarella cheese, vegetables tempura, eggplant balls, stuffed ascolane olives Zucchini and taleggio cheese rolls Ⓥ
- Eggplant parmigiana Ⓥ
- Vegetable cous-cous Ⓥ
- Focaccia bread stuffed with cheese, cold cuts & vegetables Ⓥ
- Trofie pasta with veal ragù and artichokes
- Gragnano Calamarata pasta with octopus, cherry tomatoes and broccoli greens
- Crispy Umbrine with chard and potatoes
- Cotechino sausage and Castelluccio lentils
- Panettone with vanilla cream Ⓥ
- Shot-glass desserts selection: tiramisù, red fruit panna cotta, chocolate mousse Ⓥ
- Seasonal fresh fruit Ⓥ
- 3 drinks
NB: If you have any serious food allergies, please buy your ticket and let us know by Friday 28th - after this date we won't be able to make any changes.
GETTING TO THE EVENT AND HOME AGAIN
The hotel is a 10 minute walk from Barberini metro station, or there are numerous buses that pass close by.
The metro will be open until 3.30am, giving you plenty of time to get home after our party ends at 3am!!
The Marriott Hotel Flora is situated at the end of the historic Via Veneto, close to Villa Borghese. This exclusive location boasts one of the most stunning winter rooftop locations in the city, with the glass covered restaurant providing 360° views across the park and the city centre, all the way to St. Peter's!