InterNations Florence January 2019 Official Event
First of all, happy 2019 to everyone!! 2018 has gone, so now let's look forward to the wonderful new year ahead of us!
In the past weeks, some of us left the city to spend some time with the family, someone else had a holiday and some others did not move from Florence ... now, catch the opportunity to tell your adventures while the past holidays and your expectations for the future to your old and new friends, enjoy a drink and share an evening socializing with the InterNations members in the first event of 2019!
ABOUT THE VENUE
"At Negroni, the kitchen is not like any other. We develop a particular cuisine, full of details and quality ..." Text translated from Negroni homepage. Continue to read and get more information at:
- Negroni website Negroni http://www.negronifirenze.it
- Negroni Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/NegroniPiz …
ENTRANCE AND MENU
The access to the event (see costs in the fee section) includes a basic buffet consisting of:
- One glass of red wine, white wine, prosecco or alcohol free drink (basic drink)
- Self-Service foods aperitivo style, such as at least: a vegetarian / vegan choice with salads, cous cous with vegetables, fennel and orange, pizza and vegan and vegetarian pasta (so vegetables and vegetarian version with dairy products), chicken, pizzas and pasta with meat / dairy products. Additional foods may be available at the evening upon fantasy of the chef.
- Extras: cocktail in place of the basic first drink +2 EURO, second drink 5 EURO
As a continuation of 2018 InterNations Headquarter instructions, an additional special offer is dedicated to the volunteers interested to provide help to the Welcome Desk. Open to Basics & Albatross, it consists of a free month of Albatross Membership and a free entrance at the event. Further the economic benefit, the experience is an opportunity to “touch with hands” the InterNations organization activities. Whoever is interested is invited to contact the organizers through a private message.
- Any member who does not register for the event has to pay the "Not signed up for event" fee. This is 22 €, and like you, we love it when our Albatross and Basic members enter for a discounted fee
- The Basic members who subscribes an Albatross Membership for one month free trial period can attend the event at 12 € instead of 20 €
- Welcome desk closes at 21.00, but you can still receive the drink card by asking to the Ambassadors
- Nearest car parking is in Piazza Poggi (see Google Maps)
- For any clarification, information or details, the organizers Giampiero and Massimo are at your full disposal
- This event is open to non-members, Basic Members and Albatross Members. For more information on memberships and trying out the free trial, please click here: https://www.internations.org/suppor …
Looking forward to meet all of you, thank you and best regards!