InterNations Romantic Apéro with Flamenco Sounds
Take a glass of one of the best Spanish wines, with perfectly matching delicious tapas, and let the night carry on positive mood and emotions. Flamenco sounds will warm up the atmosphere and conversation, so feel free to chat and network with some of the “new and old faces”.
Whether you've just got inspired to revise your Spanish language skills or just trying to make some friendly Spanish conversation with a fellow Spanish member, here are some of the most basic Spanish romantic phrases to get you started. You never know when you might need to use these…
· Me gustas / Te quiero - I like you (romantically)
· Me caes bien. - I like you (friendly)
· Te quiero mucho. - I like you very much. (romantically)
· Estoy enamorada / Estoy enamorado. - I'm in love.
· Te amo. - I love you.
· Te adoro. - I adore you.
· Te necesito. - I need you.
· Yo también te amo. - I love you, too.
· ¿Me amas? / ¿Me quieres? - Do you love me?
· Te amo más que nada en el mundo! - I love you more than anything in the world!
*Feel free to bring along your +1 or friends and colleagues (they can sign up here easily as well).
If you are however joining on your own, please let us know and we will gladly make introductions for you if you wish.
We appreciate Don Pincho - Tapas Bar for offering us its facilities, providing a great deal for the welcome drinks.
**If you want to taste some of these delicacies (Tapas, Paella, Pinchos) the restaurant will offer you a special deal in order to meet your needs.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!