InterNations Official Thursday Fiesta @ La Cava Valenciana
One of our very active members, Natalie Pancakova, recently opened a new fabulous tapas bar in Andel (just across CineStar) and I am therefore delighted to invite all of you to join our next official event at La Cava Valenciana!
La Cava is a combination of good Spanish wines and authentic tapas carefully prepared by a Spanish chef. Great homemade Sangría, Riojas and of course different kinds of cavas are always available as well.
Natalia prepared a generous selection of free welcome drinks as well as tapas and drinks for a special price just for us.
- A glass of cava Jaume Serra 0,1l
- Sangría 0,2l
- Homemade raspberry and basil lemonade
SPECIAL OFFER ON FOOD
Tapas platter for 129 CZK inclusive of
· Tortilla Espaňola (Spanish potato omelette)
· CROQUETAS (Spanish ham croquettes )
· Mushrooms with parsley sauce
· Albóndigas (meatballs in tomato sauce)
· PATATAS BRAVAS
Ham and chees platter for 129 CZK inclusive of
· Manchego sheep cheese
SPECIAL OFFER ON DRINKS
- Sangría 0,3l for 65 CZK, 0,5l for 99 CZK, 1l for 189 CZK
- Cubatas for 99 CZK
- Tempranillo Spanish Red wine Bodegas Almedo, Toledo, La
Mancha 0,1l for 49 CZK
- Chardonnay Bodegas Almedo, Toledo, La Mancha 0,1l for 49 CZK
- Cava Familia Oliveda 0,75l bottle for 550 CZK
There is no better way how to spend a Thursday night than having cava and tapas with your international friends so bring a friend or two and come support Natalia’s new project.
If you have or know about a venue that could be suitable for one of our events, let me know and I will be happy discuss the possibility of planning one of our events there.
If you are attending an InterNations Official event for the first time, please look for me and I will gladly tell you more about our community and introduce you to new friends.