InterNations Official Event III - Spring time on the Rooftop
The chic West Terrace is reserved for InterNations. There's a gorgeous view over the Lincoln Center, and happy hour extended to 7:30pm (come early!) . Food available for purchase.
The rooftop will still be enclosed, and coat check is available.
Dress business-casual to elegant.
Nearby subways = A B C D and 1 trains, anything that gets you to Columbus Circle and Lincoln Center area.
1. Come early (happy hour until 7:30pm; food available for purchase all evening - from bar or servers)
2. FEES - Basic-level members pay $20, Guests pay $25. Albatross members FREE. Bring cash, exact change.
3. Coat check available, right out of the elevators; Internations event is on the West Terrace left out the elevator.
4. MIXER - we'll play the name game. You'll have a sticker on your back with the name of a famous person or character, and you must ask yes/no questions until you figure it out (no hints! Yes/no questions only!). First 3 winners get a prize.
5. Remember to tip the bartenders
6. This event is 21+, so bring your valid id (drivers license or passport).
7. If you are attending for the First time / do not know anybody, please come say hello to one of us who is checking people in . We will make sure to introduce you to the other guests .
8. No shows are no fun. If your plans have changed, please update your RSVP to the event.