InterNations Suzhou May Event @ The Hyatt Regency, Suzhou
The evening starts at 19:30 with an appealing selection of cold canapes, soup, hot dishes and desserts.
Free flow wine, beer and soft drinks.
Located in Suzhou SIP, near the Times Square subway station, the Hyatt Regency is an upscale location with 355 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, five restaurants and bars, an indoor swimming pool and a luxurious spa.
Join us to meet other Suzhou expats and locals, and enjoy new networking opportunities in a relaxed environment.
Snack - Home roasted nuts
- Garden salad (mix lettuce)
- Vietnamese spring rolls (prawn, sweet and sour sauce)
- Deep fried fish fillet, osmanthus
- Mini ham cheese sandwich
- Vine ripened tomato basil bruschetta
Soup - Leek potato, with assorted bread, butter
- Teriyaki chicken skewer
- Deep-fried calamari, spicy ketchup
- Deep-fried vegetable spring roll
- Penne, tomato sauce
- Mini hot dog
- Mini margherita pizza
- German sausage with sweet onion chutney
- Deep-fried tortilla with spicy bologna and sour cream and avocado paste
- Lemon tart
- Matcha swiss roll
- Cream fruit cake
- Fruit bowl
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay, Private Reserve, Cosmo, Maule Valley, Chile
- Tsing Tao beer
- Soft Drinks
Cost: 160 RMB for Albatross Members; 220 RMB for Basic Members; and 230 RMB for Walk-Ins.
After-party: continue the night at Hemingway. 10% discount applies on all drinks with InterNations bracelet.
A special thanks to our prize draw sponsors - Sherpa's, Hong N Chinese Institute, and Tom Ren Wines.
See you there to dine, talk and enjoy our group!