InterNations HK Official May Open Stage & Social Night @ Mudita
Starting off with renowned Hong Kong-based comedian Ryan Hynek at 20:30 (https://ryanhynek.com/), the stage is yours for an allotted period of time if you wish to showcase your talent (Singing/DJ/Dance/Standup Comedy/Magic/Poetry Reading), or you have a special idea or broad interest e.g. (fashion/tech/startup experiences/cause/motivation/travel experiences/cultural sharing/idea/message/etc) and wish to share to the masses at InterNations.
We also have performances by dancers of The Tahitian Week in Hong Kong: http://www.tahitianweek.com
Schedule of Activities:
- 19:00 to 20:30 - Socializing & Networking + 1-2 Guest Performances;
- 20:30-23:00* Open stage begins
- 22:15 - Lucky Draw
TO REGISTER FOR THE OPEN STAGE (all those who embrace open stage will also get a free shot sponsored by Mudita):
1) Send us a message on InterNations about your talent or a project that you would like to showcase, and explain that briefly to us.
2) Once vetted, you will be allotted a time of up to 3-5 minutes depending on your requirements. Make sure to be succinct, creative and clear.
3) If you are presenting a topic. No "business sales" pitches will be allowed. If you wish to present a business topic or concept, it must be something with a "broad" subject matter that is worth sharing to a large group of people - much like an abridged TED talk for ideas and motivation.
4) For those who wish to sing but don't play music, we will have a karaoke app system in place. A keyboard is also available for those who wish to play on the keyboard / piano. There will also be a projector for presentations if needed.
LUCKY DRAW Prizes (and more):
2 tickets to watch The Vibrance of Africa concert:
2 tickets to watch Ben Quinlan’s show live at TOC https://www.ticketflap.com/benquinl …
We will be announcing some of the pre-registered acts on the day and a list of some of those who will be on stage.
Bring your friends, and anybody else who is up for a great night of learning and performances, while meeting new friends from around the world! You simply don't want to miss out!
Located at the former location of Club Fly (a familiar underground haunt on Ice House Street), Mudita is a new late-night lounge from Buzz Concepts, offering curated cocktails, and the newly defined scene in Hong Kong. Mudita is a place for the familiar and unfamiliar to vibe together over curious sounds and smoky libations. Muditā (Pāli and Sanskrit: मुदिता): the pleasure that comes from delighting in other’s well-being. It is a state of mind reborn into a den where we revel in the company of others, enjoy soulful renditions of popular classic and current hits, and drink to the night, this night.
See you there!