InterNations NYC Official - End of a Decade
Can you believe it...a decade and year has come has come to an end? Say goodbye to the 2010's and welcome the 20's. This shall be our last official event of the year, so make it count. A few fun things to look forward to in 2020:
* Japan will build a robotic moon base
* China will connect Beijing to London via high-speed rail
* All new screens will be ultra-thin OLEDs
* Universal translation will be commonplace in mobile devices
* We'll finally see some decent AR glasses
1. Bring CASH to pay the COVER , FREE For Albatross, $20 basic, $25 Guests. Venue has an ATM at the entrance in case you forget.
2. Venue is not ADA Compliant
3. Recommended 2 drink minimum. Full food menu available.
4. Remember to tip the bartenders.
5. CASH BAR: You pay for what you order.
6. No shows are no fun. Please HONOR your RSVP. If your plans change, please cancel your RSVP.
7. Dress Code: Festive/Casual
8. This is a 21+ Event. Please bring proper ID.
*If you are attending for the first time or do not know anybody, please come say hello to one of us who is checking people in. We will make sure to introduce you to other guests.
**To all those who volunteered throughout the year, we thank you for your time and effort in making our community events work and run seamlessly.
***For those who cannot make it, the New York City Ambassadors wish you all a very happy, healthy, and prosperous new year, see you in 2020!