InterNations NYC II - Empire State of Mind
January 20th is a holiday honoring the US Civil Rights Leader MLK Jr. Read one of his letters or speeches earlier in the day... and maybe you can discuss with fellow members.
Whether your conversations are profound or light or a mix, it will be a fun evening, in a central location, with a beautiful view... and beautiful crowd.
**Please be mindful about the disposal of nametags: do not stick them to anything (ie glass ware, tables, fixtures, floor, etc). **
A few reminders:
1. FEES - Basic-level members pay $20, Guests pay $25. Albatross members FREE. Bring cash, exact change.
2. DRESS is business casual
3. FOOD is available for purchase
4. BRING VALID ID (drivers license or passport). This event is 21+.
5. Remember to TIP the bartenders.
6. COAT CHECK available, to the right out of the elevators; Internations event is on the West Terrace left out the elevator (fl 12F).
7. No shows are no fun. If your plans have changed, please update your RSVP to the event.
8. This location is ADA compliant and accessible
* If you are attending for the first time / do not know anybody, please come say hello to one of us who is checking people in . We will make sure to introduce you to the other guests.