InterNations "Not a Valentine's Day" in Moscow
Following the instructions bellow will help to create a lot of fun:
- wear something GREEN, if you are open to new adventures :))
- wear something YELLOW, if you haven't made up your mind yet, if you're free or not ;)
- or wear something RED, if you have someone to celebrate the Valentine's Day with (and better bring your partner with you to prove us that Love exists!)
- or just wear something and skip the game.
Our exclusive venue is famous for good cocktails, and some of them will be also included in the drink of choice you will be welcomed with, as well as beer, wine (red and white) and different non-alcoholic drinks.
We will start as usual at 19:30. Our raffle will start at 22 o'clock. Please, don't forget to take your business cards with you :) This time we'll raffle:
* Ticket for the concert of the most famous Cuban band in the world - Havana D'Primera!!!
* Family cards of Montis Bar
* Bottles of wine from our Ambassador's team
Come and share your love with us!!!
Love is in the air, everywhere I look around.....
Maria Weber, Elmira Urazaeva
This event is privately organized. You may join online with your own software account. Neither InterNations nor our Ambassadors/Consuls in their capacity as organizers of our events have any affiliation with the online meeting tool used.