InterNations NYC Official Event Presidents Day Weekend
Yes it's the long weekend in celebration of Presidents day and we'll be at a new venue for alot of you right in the heart of Midtown. Meet new friends and hang out with old ones. We'll have the venue semi-privately for InterNations.
**Please be mindful about the disposal of nametags: do not stick them to anything (ie glass ware, tables, fixtures, etx). **
1. Bring CASH to pay the cover:
FREE For Albatross Members
$20 Basic Members
2. Venue is ADA Compliant
3. Recommended 2 drink minimum. Full food menu available.
4. Don't forget to tip your bartenders.
5. "Cash Bar," You pay for what you order (food, drinks)
6. NO SHOWS are no fun. Please HONOR your RSVP. If your plans change, please cancel your RSVP.
7. Dress Code: Business Casual. There will be a coat check for a fee.
8. This is a 21+ event. Please bring proper ID.
9. Nearby trains: B,D,F,M,6,& 7
*If you are attending for the first time or do not know anybody, please come say hello to one of us who is checking people in. We will make sure to introduce you to other guests.