InterNations Tampa Bay May VIRTUAL Special Dinner Date
What a better way to enjoy an evening than eating, drinking and learning new recipes with friends!
As we maintain social distancing and we continue to adjust to a new normal it doesn’t mean we have to party alone! Let’s get together via ZOOM live meeting:
** We'll send the PASSWORD two hours before the event**
Our activities for this month are cooking/kitchen related and we are counting on you to dress the part (literally)!
1) Dress for the occasion: WEAR A CHEF HAT OR APRON
2) What is your favorite dish? SHARE A RECIPE – Activity in groups
- We are people who travel the world, we want to hear about a recipe that has impacted your palate! Perhaps you tried it at a restaurant, or a local market or a homemade dish from grandma.
3) Let’s COOK WITH A CHEF – Gnocchi alla Sorrentina
- The joyous nature of Gnocchi alla Sorrentina makes it especially suited to a festive group gathering. This perhaps justifies the effort of making the dish from scratch, starting with the gnocchi and moving on to the homemade tomato sauce. The ingredients are of the simplest kind:
Dough: Ricotta, flour, eggs, salt and pepper
Sauce: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, cherry tomatoes, basil, garlic, mozzarella and parmigiano reggiano.
You can either watch, take notes or have the ingredients available to cook along with the chef.
We’ll have a great time, see you at the table!
This event is privately organized. You may join online with your own software account. Neither InterNations nor our Ambassadors/Consuls in their capacity as organizers of our events have any affiliation with the online meeting tool used.