InterNations NYC May Newcomers Check-In
That is why we're here. This event will serve as your brief orientation to the IN NYC community and a check-in on each other during this time.
However, since it is virtual, we ask ONLY NYC-area members to join us so we can have smaller meaningful conversations about how we're coping and actually get to know each other. We will thus limit attendance but increase frequency so as to foster as many real connections as possible.
The zoom ID and password will be shared on the day-of the event and the format will include:
- waiting for brief introduction (as we let everyone in)
- brief introduction to plenary
- small groups for icebreaker and facilitated conversation
- plenary for closing
We invite you to:
- be on time, as we let everyone in to the Zoom room
- use full names per your IN profile (they're already visible here anyway), to make sure we are not hacked by non-members
- be respectful of each other's time and voice (it's a short session)
- be compassionate: WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
Looking forward to meeting you !
This event is privately organized. You may join online with your own software account. Neither InterNations nor our Ambassadors/Consuls in their capacity as organizers of our events have any affiliation with the online meeting tool used.