InterNations Florence November 2020 1st Official Event
Your health is important to us!
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation in all our communities around the world, and it is now safe according to local authorities to resume in-person activities in your community. Please follow the official health guidelines in your region. We hope you stay safe and enjoy the event!
despite the critical times we are experiencing, InterNations offers you the chance to socialize once again, as usual since several years. However, in order to ensure a complete and safe meeting according to the regulations currently in force for Covid prevention, please read the following notes carefully:
1. The event will take place outdoors, in the garden (under roof tables), annexed to Palazzo Strozzi Villani Ridolfi. Please wear appropriately for the season and the specific day.
2. The mask is mandatory while standing and in motion, and can only be removed when seated at the table, which are arranged for max 4 seats / each.
3. The maximum number of participants is limited to 30 people (assuming 50% of attendance), who will be allowed to entry in order of arrival. The name and telephone number will be requested at the reception.
4. The entrance fee includes a basic drink (wine, beer or soft drinks) and a selection of foods offered by the University of Arts in Florence
5. For future information and updates, especially in case of changes by Authorities, please pay attention to this event's wall and the messages to attendees.
Wait for you!