InterNations Manila November Dinner at Barcino Greenbelt
Your health is important to us!
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation in all our communities around the world and, according to local authorities, certain in-person activities are permitted in your community. Please make sure to follow the latest official health guidelines and restrictions in your area. We hope you stay safe and enjoy the event!
This time again, we will accommodate 16 again. Please if would you like to come, confirm it with a prepayment (you will be given the link). Only confirmed payment will be considered as confirmed attendance.
Tonight, we have been given a special room for InterNations for our social distancing dinner. As usual please wear mask, faceshield and observe social distancing rule.
Barcino will make us taste :
1. Montaditos Jamon Serrano y queso manchego - sliced bread topped with jamon serrano y queso manchego
2. Chorizo & cheese platter - a combination of coldcuts and variety of spanish cheeses
3. Croquetas Chicken and Jamon - Homemade croquettes with chicken and jamon serrano
4. Patatas Bravas - Fried potatoes w/ salsa brava
5. Paella del Mar - Emerging from Spain's Valencia Coastal Region - this widely known Paella is a marriage of paella rice and assorted seafood
2 glasses of wines or non-alcoholic drinks : (Altozano Blanco/Shiraz)
Parking (paid) is available at Greenbelt Mall.