InterNations Tokyo Official December Event @Platform_9
Your health is important to us!
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation in all our communities around the world and, according to local authorities, certain in-person activities are permitted in your community. Please make sure to follow the latest official health guidelines and restrictions in your area. We hope you stay safe and enjoy the event!
Priority access to Albatross members !
Feel free to bring your friends, but kindly ask them to register on InterNations first!
How to get there:
From JR Tamachi station, take the Shibaura exit and go straight on walkway, which is connected to the exit gate of the station at the same level. Turn left at the second floor towards Pullman Hotels and, at the Hotel's lobby, turn right towards the elevators and take a lift to 9F.
Please read and comply:
We will have to comply with official rules from the regional government. In short this means:
1) Each participant will have to write down name and contact details on the form provided by the hotel.
2) Sanitizer is to be used. (Mandatory)
3) Please arrive wearing the mask.
4) Attendance limit is 50 people.
5) First come and first serve applies.
6) Due to regulations, last order is 21:30.
Leaving strictly before 22:00
In case the event is full you will have to wait in line.
We may need to ask you to leave the event place if you are unable to comply or follow staff rules.