InterNations Rotterdam Kick Start The Year with Peer Support
This event is the briefing/ info session. Join us from wherever you are.
The sense of isolation and loneliness has been a present theme among the lot of us.
You long to connect with likeminded people who understand that your expat life is not a ride in a pony park.
You want to take charge of your wellbeing, realise your goals, and grow your support system.
A community goes a long way. To know that you are not alone in this. To empower each other. By listening to and reflecting with each other.
If this sounds like you, read on!
DO YOU SAY YES TO...?
* Helping each other. Healing yourself. Growing together.
* Learning practical life skills, eg. communication, expressing what you feel, offering & receiving support, boundaries
* Possibly meeting your friends for life!
Sign up now and let’s strengthen ourself and our community.
STRUCTURE OF THE PEER SUPPORT GROUP
* Monthly briefing (such as this event!)
We gather for live training and set up the clusters (of 3-4 people) with the participants present.
* Weekly check-in with your cluster (self-led)
You self-organise the meeting. Don't worry, I'll provide you with structure and guidelines.
* Ask your question, share your challenge, and receive feedback from me or other community members.
This briefing is super important, you might be turned down if you show up late. Video ON is required.