InterNations Brussels meet Vilnius - Online Gathering
We are delighted to invited you to this special event between two amazing cities, Brussels & Vilnius - and to give you the opportunity to meet new members living in another country! What a better way to start a NY, full of hope for all of us, families and friends, right?
So join the fun and let’s mix & mingle and have a great time, who knows, if we meet online now, maybe meet offline later 😊
- 19:00 members introduction in main welcome room, so please be on time.
- We will create breakout rooms (small groups of 4-5).
- Each group will have +/- 10 minutes to enjoy a chat together.
- An automatic notification will pop-up 1 min seconds before session expires - and you’ll return to the main welcome room before joining another breakout room.
Introducing ourselves help to break the ice:
- Who you are you, and what do you do for a living?
- If you live in Brussels, have you been to Vilnius before? (visa verse)
- If yes, what did you like most about the city?
- Do you know any food/drink specialty?
- If you have never been to either, this is an opportunity to learn about these two beautiful cities :)
A blue button “JOIN MEETING” will pop-up on the event 1 hour before start time, simply click to join!
No worries if you’re late, you can always join.
Waël Afifi & Diana Garlytska
Brussels & Vilnius Ambassadors