InterNations Welly — Funday Sunday, Farmhouse (Tour + Lunch)
Your health is important to us!
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation in all our communities around the world and, according to local authorities, certain in-person activities are permitted in your community. Please make sure to follow the latest official health guidelines and restrictions in your area. We hope you stay safe and enjoy the event!
The owners have kindly agreed to show us how they grow fruits, veggies and micro-greens (organic and pesticide-free). 👨🌾🧑🌾 We shall then have a shared vegetarian bbq lunch. You may also bring additional food/drinks, if you want. 🍻
- Arrive at the farmhouse at 11:00
- Welcome, Intro and March-babies birthday wishes 🎂
- Lucky prize draws 🍀
- Guided tour of the farm
- Lunch prep, lunch and chat
- Pick some fruits/veggies (depending on availability)
- Clean up and depart around 15:00.
We'll contribute $10 per person to the farm owners for their time, cost of food and letting us pick the produce.
What to bring:
- Weather-friendly clothing, sun hat, sunblock
- Additional food/drinks (optional)
- Folding chairs (optional)
- As always, don't forget your smile! 🙂
Let me know if you have any questions or comments.
PS: We'll have a more casual weekday evening gathering separately, likely on March 24 at The Rogue and Vagabond (Garrett Street)