InterNations Paris Celebrate Halloween Party
Your health is important to us!
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation in all our communities around the world and, according to local authorities, certain in-person activities are permitted in your community. Please make sure to follow the latest official health guidelines and restrictions in your area. We hope you stay safe and enjoy the event!
We will be 3 serial killers, wearing black masks and costumes that will spread panic among expats in Paris. Javier Moral as Consul in Paris Afterwork Group https://www.internations.org/activi … is planning a surprise on arrival for all of us and at the same time, someone who has just arrived, is having a hard time. Do you want to share this fear with us?
Here, we can explore the world and broaden our horizons, regardless of our background or portfolio.
Feel welcome and come with your best costume and make-up like Michael Jackson https://youtu.be/sOnqjkJTMaA !
What to expect?
1. Welcome by Hosts: We will introduce you to Dracula, to the Werewolf, to Frankenstein, to the Zombie gang, to Cruella de Vil, ... Do not be afraid !
2. Welcome Spooky Drink and Happy Hour until 10 p.m.
3. A little hungry? You can order chicken wings, pimento cheese, hog fries, burgers, meat, salad and desserts until 11 p.m.
4. Prize Awards: champagne, shots, candies and🌟one month free Albatross 🌟
5. Special DJ that invites us to dance in the dark room all night 😜
Let's have fun and be as you are !
Sign up if you got a Health Pass or a Negative Test.
If you feel sick, stay home. The devil Covid-19 is not invited !